This is a very standard procedure in the publishing industry. Lots of Publisher to Publisher uses Co-edition publishing to cut down the costs of producing a book, distribution and marketing the book.
What do we do?
With the ISP system here is what we do.
- We handle all the production of the book, including print and eBooks.
- We do interior design.
- We do cover design.
- ISBN and Barcode.
- We do the promotion of the book.
- We arrange sales to Australian bookshops.
- We arrange sales to UK bookshops.
- We print the book for distribution to shops.
- We market the book in Australia and overseas.
- We handle posting out book to buyers.
- Look for foreign rights and translation rights at international book fairs.
- We deal with organising printing and logistics.
- We list the book with all our partners for sales.
- We make a promotional book video for YouTube.
- Upload to YouTube and inspiringauthortv.com
What the author does.
- Author supplies the manuscript.
- Author contributes to printing books, for bookshops.
- Author contributes to stand costs at book fairs.
- Author contributes to a Social Media campaign.
- Author is required to buy books for their own promotion.
- The Publisher and the author then share all net revenue, 50% – 50%.
Books published under Co-edition are, Self Help, How To, Mind, body and spirit, Business and Children’s books that have an educational message.
Note: all books must have a critique done to ascertain suitability, and commercial worthiness.